Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Ten Ways To Savor Spring

10 Ways To Savor Spring | Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

What is your favorite way to enjoy a spring day?

I've been trying to savor everything about this season...
at times, it felt it would never come!
Now that we've had a stretch of bee-yoo-ti-ful days,
I've been spending as much time as I can outdoors,
soaking up the sights and sounds of spring...  
noticing the buds, and stopping to smell the roses. 
Unfortunately, that's taken a toll on my to-do list, 
which is growing, instead of shrinking.
Oh, well, if it's not urgent, it will just have to wait.
Laundry? Let it pile up.
Food shopping? Let them eat cake.
 
So come, put down your dust cloth, and let's enjoy this spring day together.
I've got ten ways to savor spring, but you'll have to come with me over to A Little Claireification to see what they are.
Click here, and we'll be off!
PS - Please leave a comment over at Claire's...it will make my day!

Linking with:
Best of the Weekend

Wake Up Wednesday
What's It Wedesday 
 

4 comments:

  1. Spring is such a lovely season - and I think you are right to spend as much time as you can outdoors. Soak up the sights and sounds of spring...

    They are glorious

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring is such a lovely season - and I think you are right to spend as much time as you can outdoors. Soak up the sights and sounds of spring...

    They are glorious

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, I tried to leave a comment again at your guest post, but I can never get through that little process at the end, don't know what I'm doing wrong.

    But, I did love all your excellent photos and your advice. I especially love having the windows open. It will soon be time to turn on the AC but I wish I could be like James Bond when it gets hot, remember? He turned the AC on AND left the windows open!

    Have a good weekend, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amy,

    Ditto what Dewena said about the comment confusion...anyway, thought I'd let you know that I enjoyed your lovely list about how to welcome spring into one's life! Open windows, just like the one you have in the post with sheer, white curtains blowing in the breeze, letting fresh air waft through a sunny room is rejuvenating. Flowers are an earthy luxury, and although I have them around the house every season, they are bright and cheery in the spring, promising more good weather and sunny days.

    Hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.