Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, July 17, 2015

Best of the Weekend # 112 and Visiting Day at Camp!


Hi everyone! It's the BEST time OF THE WEEKEND!
I'm so sorry I couldn't show any features last week.
We had just gotten back from vacation, and while we were away,
it seems that lightning hit our telephone line,
and knocked out our internet, phones, and TV.
Thankfully, Verizon came the next day to get us up and running. 

I'm posting this early, because we are driving up to camp for Visiting Day
(Please come back to link up your posts at 8pm when the party goes live).
Junior Goo Shoes has been gone for three weeks,
and I can't wait to see him! 
This year, because he is a counselor-in-training,
we are allowed to take him out of camp tonight.
 I can assure you that the first question he'll ask when he sees us, will be,
"Did you bring my phone?" 

We have to get him back to camp by 9:45pm,
but then we get to spend the day with together tomorrow at camp for Visiting Day.
Mr. Goo Shoes and I are kind of melancholy;
it's JGS' last summer at camp, and therefore,
this is our last Visiting Day. 
Sob.

Enough about me.
Let's get on with the party! 

************
Say hello to our fantastic and talented co-hosts...

Amy (me!): Ms.Toody Goo Shoes|FB|Twitter|Google+|Pinterest|Instagram
 
Remember that each co-host selects her own favorite posts, 
giving you a better chance of being featured each week,
so be sure to check out Ginnie, Cindy, Sheryl, and Deb 
to see if you were featured on their blogs.
And...we'll each be pinning our features to a 
Pinterest "Best of the Weekend" Features board!

Follow Cindy Eikenberg (Little Miss Celebration)'s board Best of the Weekend Features! on Pinterest.

This week's most clicked link was:

Handheld S'mores Mini Pies from The Rebel Chick
I would love to sink my teeth into three one of these.

My features for this week are...

Banana Macadamia Pancakes with Coconut Syrup from The Food Nanny
Reminds me of what Junior Goo Shoes ate for breakfast in Hawaii.  
Oh, that coconut syrup makes me swoon!

Low Country Boil from Chasing Quaintness
Reminds me of our great meals in South Carolina last summer.
It looks easy enough for this northern gal to try, y'all. 

Skillet Stone Fruit Galette from The Crafting Foodie
 Reminds me that I have a skillet pan, just sitting in the cabinet.
I'm digging it out to make this.

Relaxing Porch Oasis from The Coconut Head's Survival Guide
Reminds me of the fact that I don't know how to relax.
I think I'd like to practice on this porch!


Picture Perfect Italy Pt.1 from Simple Nature Decor
  Reminds me of trips to Italy...TAKE ME BACK! 

And that reminds me - it's time to link up!



8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the party Amy !!!
    Have fun visiting Junior ! ( I can remember that excitement like it was yesterday ! )
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, thanks for hosting! Have fun at camp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Better late than never! I power was out last night...UGH...so no linking then! :-) Thanks so much for the party and for the feature! I hope you have a wonderful weekend visiting your son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First time partying over here. Have a wonderful weekend with your son. New follower as well! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is coconut syrup out there? Why didn't anyone say?
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello woman! So many wonderful things to see on this party! Hope all is well and wishing you a lovely week ahead.
    ~denise

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.