Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

Ms. Toody Goo Shoes

I want to go everywhere I haven't been, and back to everywhere I have been.

Friday, May 13, 2016

Best of the Weekend and a New Look!







Welcome to Best of the Weekend!

Did you happen to notice our new party logo?
Yep, we've got a brand new look for BOTW!

Our party co-host, Cindy, from Little Miss Celebration,
created the vibrant party logo at the top of this page --
isn't it great?
As it says, we're all about inspiration and friendship here at BOTW! 
So, if you've got some inspiring content to share...
or you need a little inspiration...
or, you just want to meet some new friends,
you've come to the right place! 

The. Party. Starts. NOW! 

         ******************
 ****************  

We feature all kinds of posts -- 
 recipes, home decor, DIY, gardening, travel, whatevah
so link up your best stuff! 

Non-Bloggers: There are hundreds of fabulous ideas collected here each week;
just click on the links under the thumbnail photos,
and you will be taken directly to the blog post.  

All of our features are pinned to our Best of the Weekend board! 




Last week's most clicked:



A few of my favorites from last week:

Kale and Provolone Quiche - Living the Gourmet


Sweet and Spicy Kale Strawberry Jalapeno Salsa - Best of Long Island and Central Florida


 Celebrating May Day - The Boondocks Blog




Tale of Two Dove Families - Debbie-Dabble


If you were featured, grab our new button!




Let's link up!


9 comments:

  1. A nice new look! I was feeling a new look for my blog this week and also the link party I host also got a new look! Everyone is wanting a new look! Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for featuring the Strawberry salsa!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy thank you for the awesome feature of my wreath and for hosting this fabulous party. I wish you a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! It's my first time linking up here- what a fun party!😊 Love the features!😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new logo - it screams 'summer weekend!'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the party each week and THANK YOU for the feature!! I will be giving you a Shout Out on Google + and in my next post!! What an honor!! Have a great week!!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great link party. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting the fun Amy and have a wonderful week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your new pictures in your header and I like the new look to the party get-together!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

PRIVACY POLICY: I will never share your email information with others. I use your email to respond to your comments on my blog, or to interact socially with you.